- 1 kg. red light red or rose sweet potato
- 1 ltr. chicken stock
- 3 table spoons concentrated tomato puree
- white pepper
- a little bit of sugar
- Peel the sweet potatoes, cut them int pieces and let them boil until soft in the chicken stock.
- Blend them in the food processor along with little stock, and mix the puree into the rest of the stock. The more sweet potatoes you use the thicker the soup will be.
- Beat in the tomato puree, season with a pinch of salt, pepper and sugar for taste.
- Add cream to taste. simmer the soup and serve it hot.