This is a kind of bread which you can eat in the afternoon with Masala tea. But it has many names ' Kumimina' 'meaning pouring bread ' or ' Sinia ' ' meaning serving plate bread '.
- 4 dl. Grounded grove rice
- 2 dl. Fine rice flour
- 4 dl. Heavy or concentrated coconut milk
- 2 dl. Water
- 13 gms. Fresh yeast or dry yeast
- 4 big spoons sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- A pinch of Cardamom
- A pinch of black grounded pepper
- Soak the grove grounded rice flour for 3 hours in water
- Mix the yeast with sugar and salt
- Warm the coconut milk until 60 degrees Centigrade
- Mix by hand all the ingredients together properly.
- Leave the dough to yeast for about 3 hours.
- Leave again to yeast for about 40 minutes again
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees C. Line the bottoms of two 8 inch round pans with parchment paper
- circles or just greased the pans. Sift together rice flour.
- Pour the barter in the pan and in the oven for 25 minutes until the bread is brown.
Serve it cold.